Transform your Business with the Trusted Microsoft Partner in UAE – Tech Falcon
Microsoft has revolutionized the market and the way business is conducted in modern days. Microsoft Cloud has blurred the boundaries of countries and differences and provided the freedom to explore and expand. Tech Falcon is a Microsoft Cloud Partner in UAE and MENA region, offering highly efficient and cost-effective cloud adoption services to enterprises and small and medium businesses. As a Microsoft Dynamics partner, our only goal is to help you optimize and empower your business with customized Cloud solutions.
What is cloud computing?
Cloud computing is the transmission of computing services over the Internet ("the cloud") in order to provide faster innovation, more flexible resources, and economies of scale. Companies can rent access to anything from applications to storage from a cloud service provider rather than owning their own computing equipment or data centers. It is a computing model in which servers, networks, storage, development tools, and even applications (apps) are all accessible via the internet.
Tech Falcon as a Microsoft cloud service provider can handle all of these demands so that businesses will not have to make large investments in equipment, employee training, and continuous maintenance. A cloud computing environment has five distinct characteristics:
- Broad Network Access: Cloud computing resources are accessible via the internet and by a variety of consumer platforms. In other words, cloud services are accessible over a network—ideally, a high-bandwidth communication link—such as the internet, or a private cloud's local area network (LAN).
- Multi-Tenancy: The multi-tenant approach is supported by cloud computing resources. Multiple clients can share the same apps or physical infrastructure while maintaining their privacy and security.
- Elasticity and Versatility: Cloud Platforms are extremely easy to scale up and down based on your changing demand. The cloud platform is extremely flexible, where you can take any cost-effective measures without any hassle. Furthermore, cloud-based solutions allow users access to information from anywhere and at any time. Even if your workers are located in remote areas or an emergency pops up at some odd hour of the day, they can instantly update the clients with the latest information and seamlessly tackle the situation. The versatility of the cloud implies that you can stay connected with your business at all times.
How Important is the Cloud?
Companies had to store all of their data and software on their own hard drives and servers prior to cloud computing. The larger the business, the more storage was required. This method of handling data is not scalable in terms of speed. We at Tech Falcon are prepared to assist your every business need. We will introduce you to Microsoft Cloud technology, which allows businesses to scale and adapt quickly, accelerating innovation, driving business agility, streamlining operations, and lowering expenses. This can not only help companies get through the current crisis, but it can also contribute to improved, long-term growth.
Benefits of Microsoft Cloud Services
- Protection from Cyber Attacks
Cybersecurity continues to be a huge concern for many businesses all around the world. If you don't have a security solution in place, cybercriminals will continue to develop new ways to hack your data and systems, putting your organization at risk. Microsoft cloud solution has got you covered. It provides transparent conformance and regulatory compliance to address your detailed privacy and security demands. It helps you in managing and controlling user identity in accessing business data with multi-factor authentication.
- Flexible Cloud Migration
Microsoft Cloud is founded on trusted technologies like Windows Server, Hyper-V, Active Directory, SQL Server, and others. As a result of its reliable, consistent, and familiar environment, you may transition your business to the cloud with confidence and efficiency. Microsoft offers a variety of tools to assist you in properly migrating your workload and validating your cloud apps and dependencies. Furthermore, for your convenience, the cloud service allows you to move virtual machines from on-premises to the cloud without requiring conversion.
- Enhanced scalability and business Sustainability
Traditionally businesses had to go through infrastructure changes as they grew or transformed. But now, Microsoft cloud offers you flexible space for your unlimited business growth. With strategically placed cloud centers all over the globe, Microsoft offers cloud services 24/7. It uses massive elastic pools to ensure the same experience companies expect from their on-premise systems. Organizations obtain the highest price-per-performance benefits while maintaining their budgets with elastic SQL database pools.
- Automatic Software Updates
Maintaining several separate applications is not only tedious and burdensome for businesses with a lot on their plates, but it's also expensive. It's normal that not all of these programs' upgrades would be released at the same time. As a result, businesses will need to hire employees to keep track of these updates and ensure that they are installed on time. The situation is quite different with cloud technology. Employees are freed up since cloud-based tools and applications automatically refresh and update themselves. This saves a lot of time and money compared to hiring an outside IT consultant.
Tech Falcon - Dubai: Microsoft Cloud Partner
We at Tech Falcon, Microsoft Dynamics partner in UAE, help small and medium enterprises identify their true business potential with the Microsoft Cloud platform. Cloud computing is the future of the digital age, it has transformed the way business is conducted. Join us, to grow and beat the competition with Microsoft.