This requires you to formulate effective business development strategies to drive the usage of products and services. You are also a key member in developing and improving the products and services to drive market penetration. You will work with a globally distributed team for strengthening the company positioning. You also need to develop and manage the local and overseas promotion activities.
Bachelors in Engineering from reputed colleges / universities, Masters in Management / Technology
To be successful in our organisation you will:
- Communicating with Impact: Listens carefully and interprets and delivers information in a clear and concise manner. Selects the most appropriate method of communication, suiting the audience. Actively listens and invites feedback.
- Planning and Organising: Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time and resources effectively.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Creates future direction for the organisation, drives initiatives to achieve long term organisational goals. Keeps up to date with competitor information and market trends. Identifies business opportunities for the organisation. Acts as an entrepreneur. Displays business Acumen.
- Initiating Action: Analyses information in a systematic manner and then uses this information to make informed decisions, considering multiple solutions. Mitigates risks and benefits to your organisation by making informed decisions.
- Building Effective Relationships: Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation. Relates well to people at all levels across the organization.
- Collaborate and Partner: Works together to achieve results by collaborating with team members, cooperating and sharing knowledge with colleagues within the organization.